Rub your Knapp Made Cast Iron Seasoning and Conditioner on your cast iron for perfect seasoning every time. Our seasoning and conditioning product is a perfect blend of oils and beeswax, allowing for the most effective cast iron cooking. Pair it with our Knapp Made Scrubbers, and you will be set to go with your cast iron kitchenware!
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) - Knapp Made Cast Iron Seasoning and Conditioning
How to Use
- Place your cast iron pan in the oven and preheat your oven to 200-350 degrees F (93-177 C), allowing the cast iron to heat up for about twenty minutes.
- Rub Cast Iron Wax by Knapp Made on all sides of your cast iron pan (including the cover) with a rag or paper towel
- Using a separate clean rag or paper towels, rub the cast iron for a second time, leaving a thin layer of wax on the pan.
- Place your cast iron back in the oven for one hour at 480-500 degrees F (250-260 C). This will allow for polymerization of Cast Iron Wax for seasoning to occur.
- Repeat this process two or three times to make pan slick and ready to cook.